What can chiropractic do for my animal?
- Relieve neck back, let and tail pain.
- Stop muscle spasms and nerve problems
- Relieve injuries form slips, falls and accidents
- Resolve jaw or TMJ problems and difficulty chewing
- Relieve event or sports injuries
- Assist in recovery from post-surgical procedures
- Improve bowel, bladder, and other internal disorders
- Improve behavior
- Provide maintenance of joint and spinal health, such as relieving joint stiffness, correcting disc problems, eliminating limping or problems in gait, or optimizing physical endurance and performance.
Dr. Rebecca J. Amstutz is a Doctor of Chiropractic and obtained her certification in Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapy from Healing Oasis Wellness Center in Sturtevant, WI. She is registered with the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic to provide chiropractic care to animals.
She graduated from Nothwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN in 2005, and has fulfilled her dream of combining her passion for chiropractic and animals.
To make an appointment for chiropractic care for your pet, please call our clinic.